Day 3 - Monday was EPCOT! This day we planned on being at EPCOT from 8:30am to 11pm. We had early entry AND deluxe resort extended hours. It is our favorite park and we were ready!
We started off with a great breakfast at our hotel and was into the park by 8:10am to wait for Remy's ride. Basically they do not open it until 8:30, but we were one of the first groups to ride it. Once again, the crowds were low and it was more escaping the heat and some rain again.
We were able to ride everything and then some.
Another of Lucy's favorite Disney treats are these crepes in France. She loves them!
Our favorite bench is hidden back in the China pavilion. Great place to escape the heat. It is covered and you get the AC blast every time the show lets out.
$79K for this. Crazy.
Another favorite tradition is to get a couple blind boxes from the Japan pavilion while we make our way around World Showcase. We now always get Chris a weird cat. He hates cats.
Always water along with drinks!
After Lucy was taking photos on the stoop. Two ladies came over and Lucy proceeded to do a mini-photoshoot for them - telling them how to pose and look and was very entertaining. She actually got some great shots for them!
Chris wanted to be drinking with the monorail running behind him.
It silly, but you have to play in the Figment music zone. I wish we would have gotten a picture but in the morning we jokingly went on Figment, early - like the only people ever to ride at like 8:45 am. For some reason, they stuck all three of us in the same small front row with every other car empty. I wish we would have asked for a photo OR let us each have our own car. Everyone was laughing at how ridiculous we looked squeezed in a row, but sitll fun.
As in the previous blogs, Chris took SO many selfies.
Lucy wanted her independence a little. She would go get a snack or something by herself, but never too far. Chris and I enjoyed watching her do her little errands - being all cool. :)
Love these - there are like 40 of them :) but I only chose 2 - I was using the restroom and came out laughing to her.
I'm mad we didn't get photos of the food, but we ended up eating at the Canada steakhouse to give us a bigger break from the heat. The food was a+ - seriously so good.
We had a great server and while I ran to the restroom, Chris decided he needed to button up his shirt all the way and be proper. Just being silly. He bet the waitress I would notice right away and she didn't believe him. When I returned, I didn't even sit down and looked at him and said... "Just no". Then I heard all the wait staff crack up. The waitress found it hilrious and later thanked us for being an entertaining table.
Its hard not to be fun and silly when you're wearing matching shirts.
Even though I do feel like we took a lot of photos - we really didn't on this day. We were truly enjoying ourselves with the snacks, drinks, rides and all the different countries. We just love EPCOT.