Thursday, June 12, 2008

Introducing Heidi Leigh Gonzales


The Gonzales family has grown - we gave birth to Heidi Leigh Gonzales Saturday June 7th at 8:22 am. (Yes the birthday is 06/07/08 - fun!) She is 7lbs 13oz - 20 1/2 inches long and has tons of hair - which explains the heartburn!


We're in week one of having her home and I have to honestly say - things are going well. We had a good night last night - even though she refuses to sleep in the pack n play - she does sleep in the swing - fine by me where ever she sleeps!


I will post some pictures of her - she is just so cute - if I do say so myself! haha - I think its a good combo of Chris and I - here is what we can tell so far - Chris' mouth, my nose, we think my eyes, my scoul and best of all, Chris' legs - so she WILL have ankles!


We are truly enjoying being parents - I think this is the best thing that has ever happened to me!