Friday, October 31, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
We are preparing for our San Antonio trip this week and I was going through all of Heidi's clothes - making sure things fit and we would have plenty of variety for the changing weather and possible blow outs...
Through my findings - I found some shoes she hasn't worn and a hair clip from when I was a little girl - put them together and whola - one stylin chick...
It will be awhile until my next post - but it will include plenty of pictures from San Antonio! Watch out Jeremy and Michelle - here we come!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Heidi had her 4 month check up today. She weighs 12 pounds 9 ounces and is 23 3/4 inches long. The doctor said she is in the 25th percentile for everything and very proportionate.
She is ahead of the game for movement, Dr. Davey said she sit ups, rolls, stands and overall moves compared to a 6 month old. He joked we should baby proof now because she will be on the move very soon.
Heidi kept taking away Dr. Davey's instruments and we rotated stopping her from rolling off the exam table. He couldn't believe the energy she has and Heidi kept laughing at Dr. Davey throughout the examination.
She is healthy as a little bug and we also got the okay to move forward with food - so in the next week or so - its veggie time!
Here is Heidi sleeping after her appointment and I haven't posted sleeping pictures in awhile - she got two shots but was a trooper...
|Make a Smilebox slideshow|
This last weekend we all went to Kansas City for the my mom's side family gathering. It was a whirlwind of an event, but a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the weekend and I would like to point out a few things...
- My cousin had his homecoming and even though we didn't get to meet his date, we at least got to see him off in his fancy suit. It was probably his worse nightmare - 20 people there - all with cameras and all smart asses.
- Four babies all very close in age, Kaden born April 30th, Kendall May 14th, Heidi June 7th and Maya September 12th - it was a lot of fun! I'm thinking the next family gathering will be very active with four moving babies.
- The food was fantastic as always - I think my uncle Dave made 3/4 pound gourmet burgers and my aunt Lori had those awesome pumpkin candy corn candies - my weakness!
- I think Great Grandma and Grandpa really enjoyed having everyone around and getting to hold babies.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
1. In the middle of getting a spoonful - she sneezed and sent it flying - including spraying me
2. Daddy Chris gagging a wee bit while trying to clean her up afterwards (I think it was a combo of the smell and overall slimy-ness)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Every year we do Race for the Cure to support Bev and numerous others. This year it was rumored that 17,000 people showed up today - pretty cool! We had a great time on the walk and afterwards we celebrated Bev's bday - cake is cool for Breakfast! Bev gave us presents from her Sweden trip which included this adorable hat for Heidi - she is now ready for winter!
Side note - it has officially been one year since we found out we were preggers! Last year for the walk we had to play it cool - like we weren't hiding huge news! hehe.
Congratulations Anne and Dean!