Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kansas City!

Click to play Kansas City
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

This last weekend we all went to Kansas City for the my mom's side family gathering. It was a whirlwind of an event, but a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the weekend and I would like to point out a few things...
  • My cousin had his homecoming and even though we didn't get to meet his date, we at least got to see him off in his fancy suit. It was probably his worse nightmare - 20 people there - all with cameras and all smart asses.
  • Four babies all very close in age, Kaden born April 30th, Kendall May 14th, Heidi June 7th and Maya September 12th - it was a lot of fun! I'm thinking the next family gathering will be very active with four moving babies.
  • The food was fantastic as always - I think my uncle Dave made 3/4 pound gourmet burgers and my aunt Lori had those awesome pumpkin candy corn candies - my weakness!
  • I think Great Grandma and Grandpa really enjoyed having everyone around and getting to hold babies.