Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Many Pictures of Heidi


I feel like I haven't posted Heidi pictures in awhile - so why not a whole bunch?!?!?! - I know all of you are going through Heidi picture withdrawl...no...well I can hope~ :) Here are the many pictures of Heidi we have taken over the last week and 1/2...

Say CHEESE!

Heidi home from daycare - still in a sleeper - still in her hat

Our first boo-boo - she rolled into the corner of a wall - look at the tiny little bruise on her forehead! And yes - I took a picture...

NAKED LADY!!!

Enjoying her kitchen toy - still in the hat...

Oh thought you got tired of Heidi - here is Brewski with his birthday cake...yes - the cake is for us not the dog - but come on - doesn't everyone use ANY excuse for some cake?

I'm ready for my close-up!

Happy!

Imagine me lying on the ground and the Jaws theme song playing...

Mommy, I need a haircut!

Heidi playing with her shadow...

Those don't go on your head!
Hehe - awww so many pictures... all of one kiddo! I love it!