Monday, March 2, 2009

Boogers and a little thing called Facebook


Heidi is sick...yet again... We had a very rough weekend and Heidi just isn't herself - but after yet another doctor's visit - we think she should be able to get over this one. Doc's theory... she is teething (hence the head tilting thing - we now call it the Stevie Wonder) - so... since she is teething - she puts things in her mouth which means she is more than likely to pick up an infection - she has recently switched rooms at daycare, different kids, more kids, more glorious germs. She is already feeling better - better mood today and is willing to play - which is a huge improvement from this weekend! Let's just hope we have a better night than last night!

The other note, I finally joined facebook - a little late - but so far - I'm head-over-heels in love. I have been able to reach out to people I have lost contact with and its a good way to pass the time when you're bored. If you can look past the five billion emails you receive from facebook, its a great meeting place area. I haven't been weirded out yet - but then again - I've been on it for 5 days...there's time for that...

When Heidi feels better I'll take more pictures...