Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Great Grandma, Dean and a Pool




Playing catch up - I need to post some pictures from the last week happenings - we had some important things happen...like we visited Great Grandma Gonzales and we were lucky enough to have Aunt Carmen in town as well. Heidi took a few minutes to warm up, she always does, but after awhile she was walking around trying to get everything. She fell in love with this chihuahua dog and carried it everywhere!



Unfortunately, I waited to take pictures and Heidi was ready for bed. Next time we'll go earlier and take pictures BEFORE Heidi gets tired. We had a great visit and hope to go again before Carmen goes back to California.




Anne also threw a surprise birthday party for Dean, which was a ton of fun. Heidi loved their love-sac type over sized bean bag. Which is good because I want to get one for the basement!





Also we bought a kiddy pool for Heidi and had our first backyard fun.




Heidi stealing food from daddy...



Oh and a BIG CONGRATS to Cass and Lori for their birth of their daughter Arianna. I don't have many details or pictures, but I will post them when I get them! I can't wait to meet her!