Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Fun...

We had a great weekend! We had visitors from Texas - Jeremy, Michelle and Ava - it was a great visit and a good time catching up! I was retarded once again and didn't take a lot of pictures of Ava and Heidi interacting with one another, but I did take this picture of them in the bathtub - I swear Heidi didn't move an inch and Ava was flying all over the tub - so funny!

We went to the zoo again and of course the girls loved it. I think one of Heidi's favorite parts is when we allow her to run wild along the path between dairy world and the seals. She decided to take a break from capturing leaves and sit on the curb. Too cute!

I don't want to talk much about this week's husker game, it makes me sad - but Heidi was dressed up country style - overalls - no shirt. The truth is, I didn't have a plain white or red shirt or anything that would look somewhat decent - so naked it was. Maybe if she wore a shirt - we would have won...

I love this one of her mouth jammed full of chex mex! ha!