Monday, February 28, 2011

A Visit With Cousins...

We had a fantastic weekend! Matt, Christina, Blake and Kendall all came to visit us! We had a fun time - really doing nothing - just hanging out - we loved every minute of it and didn't want it to end. I didn't take a ton of pictures and the ones I have - not so great. Christina had her camera and was taking pictures and let’s face it - she is awesome at it... as I am not. :)


Taco closeup... I don't know why I took these dog pictures...



Brewski...


Deer - we have tons of deer in our yard - all the time; however, by the time I grab my camera they run. I snapped these two...


On to more interesting pictures... Kendall - feeding her doll...



One day Blake will hate this picture - but I find it funny...I'm pretty sure my brother has the same expression when he watches TV.


Blake tricycle time...


I did the girl's hair...don't know what Matt is doing...


Heidi pretending to take her temp.


Close up!


How cute! Kendall waiting for our table at Melt.

The girls enjoyed Melt - so much they serenaded everyone...



Heidi got a new coat...


Now we are at the Great Lake Science Museum - a really cool place...










Chris.