Monday, March 14, 2011

The Weekend



Here is another hodge podge of pictures...none of them super great - but entertaining just the same...

First - I am having the hardest time getting Heidi to commit to potty training. I can't find things that motivate her - treats - nope - toys - nope - stickers - nope - we have our good days and bad - well this weekend I tried to get creative and it worked for one day. If Heidi goes potty and poop on the toilet - she gets to put panties on the boys. You would have thought I gave her a million dollars - she loved it! Boys...um not so much.


Taco in his pair - doesn't he look just like Michael Jordan in his Hanes?



Brewski - I'm pretty he is thinking either - Mommy help me or F you.



See - she loved it...

Heidi is in love with our little small camera - don't worry - I decided I'm going to start including her pictures on here. We will get to that in a second...




So what's going to be tomorrow's motivation - I don't know - I haven't thought of it yet... She already thinks daddy wears panties - so that won't work...hmmmm....we will see....
Moving On...My future 401K...

She's getting older...


It was a weekend of I won't look at the camera - so please enjoy lovely side profiles of Heidi...




Heidi, Chris and I attended our first Cavaliers game (well Chris' 3rd) - it was a lot of fun. It helped that it was kid's day - so it was super kid friendly - tons of mascots, activities and entertainment. The whole time Heidi was very serious, even when she was clapping and I wasn't sure if she liked it or not - but afterwards - Heidi was hyper and excited and you could tell - she really enjoyed it.


And yes her mouth is stained from the Dippin Dots...

Well that's all I have from me - onto our new section of the blog I would like to call - Heidi's Picture Gallery... some may be blurry, some contain her finger, some may be just her feet - but I have hundreds of them... :)




Only Heidi could make her Disney PJs seem scandalise...











Until next time!