Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Photo Shoot...



Don't get me wrong - I already know I miss my family and friends like crazy - but even more - do I miss the talented Christina Kahler when I need some awesome shots of Heidi - I was so spoiled in the past - oh what Christina - you have your camera and already snapped 20 good shots on the way to the bathroom - oh sweet - thanks! So without the talented Christina - I'm left with myself and a whole bunch of me jumping around in the yard - hoping for a good shot.


(And yes the neighbors already made fun of me) :)


I realized I have not done Heidi's thank yous for her birthday - oops - my bad - so it was time for a shoot. First - I have to thank Jessica Christie (That's Val's older sister and the maker of the super cute dress worn by Heidi) you can check out her other stuff at www.etsy.com/shop/pinkdreamsofmine

(Thanks to Val too for the gift)


By the way - I'm SUPER excited for the awesome Husker dress made by Jessica and I have it ready and primed in Heidi's closet - come on football season!


Here are the results of my efforts - I managed to pull some cute ones - enough to create some cards - and we had some fun just the same...