Monday, October 29, 2012

Sick Lucy...

Lucy came down with the sickness and got it the worst out of all of us. Poor girl just can't fight that hard. We spent Thursday evening to the present trying to make her comfortable and get her to eat! Its weird going from a kid like Heidi who will eat and eat and eat to Lucy who you have to really focus and try to get to eat! I think today we are back up to almost 10 ounces which is higher than 4 she ate this weekend! To put it in perspective - she was eating 24 ounces a day last weekend. Right now all that is left from the cold is a cough - a nasty cough - but just a cough. It seems her stuffy nose is gone and she doesn't seem as red in the eyes as in these pictures.

I know daddy and mommy are glad she is feeling better as we did not sleep... I think my total hours of sleep to this morning was 12 hours - from Thursday night to this morning...so not cool! Chris and I joked we want to take a kid-free vacation and just sleep! Ha!

Even though we were on lock down mode for Lucy - no going anywhere - we did promise Heidi she could get some pumpkins and decorate them. Good thing we live next to farms...

Chris got a pumpkin too... he said he has a plan for it and I promise to take pictures of the master piece when he is complete!

Heidi has made a little art wall and has been adding to it since - she is sooo proud!

Lucy was acting and feeling a little better so I said Heidi could hold her - she was so happy!


I think Lucy likes Heidi just as much!


 Heidi doing Lucy's hair :)

I hope each day Lucy gets back up to speed - I think we are on the right path! Now tonight we are laying low and letting the hurricane pass through...hurricane in Cleveland - well according to the weather channel - I guess so. I'm suppose to call a certain phone number in the morning to make sure my building is open for tomorrow. It is on Lake Erie and they said the waves could get pretty high! We just want it all over by Halloween!!!