Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Omaha Whirlwind...

Here we go!!! On the way to Omaha! The girls traveled so well!!! We did have some aftermath of crabbiness from Lucy for a day or two...or three - but then she got right into the swing of things and was quite fun during the trip!

Heidi and Kendall were very excited to see each other and whatever one had - the other needed it. Its always fun to see the cousins play!

Kendall I think was most excited to see Lucy!


We were lucky enough to get the three girls together again. Zara and Kendall were born days apart and Heidi was three weeks later! Its fun to see them grow and change!!!

Aunt Christina, I think, enjoyed holding baby Lucy :)


A picture of my mom! She will not pose for pictures - so I have to snap them when I can!


Blake and Kendall were so good to Lucy! Would entertain her if she cried and Blake would always calm her down with his penguin walk. :)

We tried the jump thingy - um... not so much - she needs to be a little bigger!

Kendall did an excellent job feeding Lucy for bedtime! She was so excited!

Friday was over at my dads and it was Husker game day!

Saturday was at the Gonzales household and Lucy was excited for her new toy!

Now Lucy has managed to pull out majority of her hair - so we have invested in some hats... I LOVE this picture!!!


Heidi and her best friend Ayla! I am always amazed how well they play together and have fun. My favorite was watching them on the video monitor just giggling and having a good ole time! For the record - I only had Mings twice and I'm thoroughly depressed about that.


Besides seeing good friends and family - we also had an awesome wedding to attend! Here we are running out the door for the rehearsal dinner!

 The happy couple getting tackled by kids!!!

 VAL!!!!

 The best family in the world! Thank you guys for an awesome weekend!

Heidi was their flower girl and she just loved opening all her presents for being in the wedding! She did such a good job - we were very proud of her!

 Wedding day! Once again a quick picture running out the door...


I'm hoping to be able to pull off some images from the wedding photographer when they become available! It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding! We were so honored to be a part of it!

Back to family and Grandma Babs the baby charmer!!!

I tried to capture some last minute pictures of everyone - I still missed family members - I think next time I'm going to make them line up and be forced into a picture! :)


We did lose a special person in our lives, our Aunt Lois, Darrell's sister. It was unexpected and she will be missed. Cass flew up to Omaha for the funeral and we were lucky enough to hang out with him for a little bit before he had to get back to Vegas.

 And just like that - we were back on the road to Cleveland! What a whirlwind. We tried to see as many people and spend lots of time with everyone - but its just so hard! We hope to be back in March!

We love and miss everyone!