Sunday, October 12, 2014

We have a little Princess...

Heidi was invited to a Princess birthday party this weekend and she was thrilled to dress up like a princess! now mind you - this is the official first princess dress we have purchased and have worn. She was happy to wear it but I think ditched it half way through the party :) I scored this dress online - super cheap - came with the crown and was decked out with LED flashing lights - who knew? I think it could even pass for a princess Elsa dress!


Our pretty little princess!

The rest of the pictures are random... Lucy wanting some super close picture time...


I finished one Halloween costume... here is a sneak peek of Lucy's customer! :)


Other random shots from my phone this week... how I find Lucy almost every morning...


After bath snuggles.

I may have put too much bubbles into the bath...


Back to our busy Sunday or fixing the garage, working on costumes, maybe actually folding laundry and pretty for the week!