Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fashion

This being the second year Heidi is in private school - I can honestly say - I have done a 180 on the uniforms - I love them. I love them. No arguments in the morning - here is a polo - some socks and a jumper - go out the door.

What is also leads to is fun dress up Saturdays. The girls have free reign on Saturdays to get ready and it is always entertaining, especially Heidi. This Saturday was wanting to be in black so her jewelry would show off. Her words not mine.

Heidi is more than happy to pose for some pictures...showing her fashion off :)



Yes - Lucy wanted to get in the action - she was using an old play phone and pretending to take pictures of Heidi too. Then she proceeded to melt down until I got her ready for the day.


Outfit styled by Lucy.

 They are fun. Our little fashion ladies.