Sunday, December 7, 2014

Omaha - Christmas and a New Little One!

Picture Download!!!

I have the Omaha pictures through this weekend!

First, we had a great visit to Omaha. We all always have so much fun. It was crazy busy as usual but worth the craziness! The girls posing in their new outfits from Grandma Babs!


Enjoying playtime at the Gonzales'


I had to document the effort that was being made to take a picture.


 On next stop - my dad's house!


 More picture time at Grandpa and Grandma Babs.



I didn't do a great job at taking pictures - except for the Gonzales' Sorry I missed a bunch of you and some cute photo ops! - I basically skip right to Thanks-mas at the Gonzales'



 We had a great time at the Gonzales'!

Lucy is getting closer to wearing socks! At least they are technically on her!



 Thanksgiving!



Yeah - the illusive Grandma Babs...


Yep - I didn't take that many pictures! That night - Christina went into labor! Yeah! We enjoyed my dad's thanksgiving on Friday - while Christina and Matt were welcoming their new baby!



 New Baby!

Carter Richard Kahler - born on Friday Nov. 28th. He is as cute as cute can be! We are so lucky we got to meet him!


 Lucy wasn't so sure about the baby...



It was really a great trip. Great to see everyone - all the food and festivities! As always thanks to my mom and Darrell for letting us destroy your house. :)

This past week was busy as well and moving right into the Christmas season!!! We had Heidi's Christmas program on Thursday. I think Heidi looks so cute! (and Lucy too!) New dress provided by Grandma Gonzales - Heidi was so fashionable with her dress and boots!


Our house is officially ready for Christmas! We decorated this week inside and out and have caught up!


We have a new addition to our household - guess what it is!!!



Yep! We have one!


Its a major award! :) Now its time to get the shopping done - ponder if I can still send out Christmas cards and get ready for Christmas!