Monday, October 10, 2016

Normal Weekend

We didn't do anything this weekend and it was glorious. Three weeks ago we were in Disney, last weekend, I was in Chicago - so this weekend I wanted to be home.

First - a couple of quick pictures from Chicago. We had fun. duh.



Then I just have a couple of cell phone pictures. I need to dust off my other camera and get some nice shots of the girls! They are growing too fast. Also - Heidi is now illusive Heidi - not as photogenic as before and I have to chase her down a bit to stand for a picture.


 Perfect weather for a fire pit!


 Too cute-  Lucy wanted to mow with dad - but safety first!




Lucy had her first field trip with her class. Also she is making friends too!

Saturday night we got together with our neighbors to wish the Yohos good luck with moving. We are terribly sad they are moving away and are completely in denial that its happening this weekend -so I'm going to continue to believe it isn't.


 Videos of Heidi cheering! She is so cute!