Monday, April 10, 2017

Shopping, Cookies & Hockey

 Fat Head's celebrated their 8th year in Cleveland and we had to celebrate with them. For once, we actually bought some much needed Fat Head's gear too. Good discounts :)


Heidi's new favorite hair style at the moment.


The girls got to go shopping this weekend and its always entertaining to see what Lucy picks out. She was exhausted and fell asleep...still wearing her gloves...


 I'm trying my hand at cookie decorating. The sugar cookies recipe was perfect - frosting - not so much. I whipped it too much. I figure they are still edible and not bad for my first time to come. I'm hoping for better luck in the frosting and I can try again soon!


 Sunday was our hockey team's pucks n paws night., Heidi and I went and had a lot of fun. All the different dogs is always entertaining. Taco could care less but he was a good sport.


Oh and Heidi did not get glasses...she wanted to be fashionable and wear them :)