Monday, October 2, 2017

It's Fall!

First - the costume making has begun! I will post more pictures as I progress... lots to do still but it's fun!


It wouldn't be fall without a trip to the apple orchard. We had a morning free for once and took the opportunity to go to the orchard. We always have fun and it was a little cold out but also beautiful. A perfect fall day...and now we have 40 pounds of apples!


After the orchard, we had a special cheer game where we honored one of the mom's who is battling cancer. The girls did a cute dance and it was a really nice moment.


I also was lucky or maybe not - to attend a Browns game - in the GE suite on Sunday. I didn't really want football - as no seemed to be playing - hehe - but the food was delicious and I had a nice time. 


Back to gymnastics, cheer leading and prepping for Disney!