Monday, June 17, 2019

It Took a Month

It took a month... for Lucy and Remy to truly become friends. I think it was mainly on Lucy's part. Remy would try to play with Lucy but often just sat and looked at her. They are becoming little buddies!


Heidi has started her singing lessons... this is a trial for the summer to see how it goes...


Remy got his official food bowl set. I think Chris kicked his other one enough to order a nice one. So far - no spilled food or water!



Remy finally was able to meet Cooper across the street. They played a little and then did the stare down game for awhile. I think they will become friends!


When I work from home - I have been standing at my dresser to work. I have a standing desk at the office and can't stand to sit at home. Its actually the perfect height. Remy often joins me for his naps and I think he thinks our bed is a giant dog bed...


They have come a long way...



Happy Father's Day weekend! We relaxed, watched movies and did everything daddy wanted. Remy showed his love by licking everything on Chris' head. It's his favorite thing to do with Chris. I don't know if he really lays with him too long before more licking occurs.



It might be because we have a giant screen, but Remy totally watches movies with us. Complete with tilting his head and jumps if anything occurs to quickly.


 Buddies...



Chris received everything he wanted for Father's Day!