Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Quick Hello

Life it just crazy right now... but we are going with the flow! We are getting excited for our Omaha trip coming up this weekend! Of course every second is already planned - but its well worth it!

Random from this last week/weekend... Lucy being...Lucy...


Remy learned a lesson - he was so curious on what Lucy was doing in the bath, that he wanted to join... he still goes to the edge, but I don't think he will try to jump in anymore :)


Our neighbors had us over and Chris got fancy with drinks...setting orange peels on fire. He was the entertainment!


This is typical... Remy half way under something


The surprise buddies...


Quick funny story - I was preparing for our neighbor's gathering - baking cookies etc and was basically done. Chris volunteered to go get ice. He asked if I need anything else, to which I responded - nope - we are ready and good... he then swiftly exits the house and goes..."I'm going to get ice and pick up Jim and go to the Nut..." I thought he was kidding until he sent me these pics! In all fairness - they DID have ice :)

Heidi had her singing recital. She only have about a month worth of lessons and did pretty good. She didn't practice very much but still got up there and gave it her best. I think she likes it and wants to continue!


 Remy can look so sweet in pictures - this was after I had to get him out from behind our dresser chewing on wires...

Omaha here we come!