Monday, October 21, 2019

Catching Up!

To say life is busy right now, is an understatement. I traveled for a girl's weekend to run around with Val, work is completely insane and we are heavy into volleyball tournaments and cheer!

First - girl's weekend was a blast. We went to Chicago, stayed at a new hotel and did some new activities. It was so much fun.


Chicago does their beer fest slightly different! It was AWESOME!


 Our favorite restaurant - Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder!


We will continue our yearly trip and I look forward to it every year!

Remy is doing well... he is a needy little puppy who wants to be around me ALL THE TIME! If I'm working, he will try to be in my lap at every second!


 Having fun with Lucy's hair...


Heidi was beyond excited to get some official Vans...


We completely enjoy Heidi playing volleyball. The season is coming to an end but I think we have a new sport!


The first sickness has hit and Lucy missed a couple days of school.


Toy Story 4!



Heidi pulled out Lucy's second tooth!


Heidi is being a VSCO girl for Halloween...scrunchies, Hydro flask, Vans, Air pod wearing girl... I finished her sweatshirt...


More volleyball this week, cheer competition practice and preparing for Halloween!