Monday, December 2, 2019

Omaha and Catch Up

Omaha Thanksgiving was a whirlwind and fun. We always love to get back to Nebraska. I took such random pictures this time...

Heidi and Kendall in their natural state.


I think it was safe to say Remy felt comfortable.


Lucy took my phone...

Random right?

I look on my phone for other pictures throughout November and its all Remy...



 Chris and I had a date night with 10 other couples and went on a beer tour... I think we had fun. :)


 Remy liked the new Lady and the Tramp movie.


 Lucy.


 We have almost finished decorating for Christmas... We just had to do our Disney tree!


 I think we are caught up!

Cheer starts up again, Lucy's gymnastics and Heidi's club Volleyball! Busy times!

Click on Older Posts to see our Trip to Disney in November!