Monday, July 13, 2020

Just Hanging Out...

Another week down... Heidi and Lucy have been great at doing their crafts together through out the week. They made some jewelry and did one of the KiwiCo subscription boxes. 


Side note... I love video chatting with Babs... :)


 Heidi got ahold of my phone and I now have about 100 selfies...


I'm going to keep them as blackmail...

Friday I did not have any meetings for work and I just needed to create some dashboards. I allowed the girls to come hang out with me while I worked. It was fun.


 Lucy as my helper to bake some cookies!



 Heidi set up a spa day for us...



Food truck time. This time it was just a truck with dessert. It was a beignet truck and it was delicious! We hung out in the beautiful weather and enjoyed some sweets.


 Remy loves to snuggle at night.




Grandpa was playing virtually as church, so we decided to check him out on YouTube... It was fun seeing him play for a bit!



No big plans this week. Just working and we might try to head out to the zoo sometime... we will see!