Monday, November 8, 2021

Random PJs, Hand Update, Selfies and Parties!


We might have gone all-in on these PJs. Little man Rizzo has no problem running around in PJs. He now has three sets and wears them about full-time. I took one off of him and he grabbed it out of the bin and brought it back to me. I think he loves the warmth!



Heidi's hand and fingers are doing great! She is actually down to just one buddy tape to school. She can curl her fingers and she has even been gently bouncing a volley lite ball around. I think she is thrilled to be almost 100% on movement with her hand. We go back to the doctor in a little over a week one last time to make sure her movement is progressing and she doesn't need PT.



I had some important meetings to attend to and the dogs tend to get hyper in the afternoon. I banned the boys to Heidi's room and I guess Remy was pouting by the door. 



Chris and I went to pick up dinner and enjoyed a beverage out and about...



We still play our basement games on a regular basis...


There is nothing better than discovering a series of selfies from Lucy or Heidi on my phone. Please enjoy these gems...


Jason was "allowed" to stop by during the Husker game, but Chris didn't offer him a seat.. hahaha Too bad we didn't beat Ohio State...


Lucy attended a birthday party with her classmates and had fun running around!



We wrapped up 8th grade volleyball with a fun Escape room event and pizza. This is a great group of girls and Heidi is fully enjoying her 8th grade year!



And...I had to do a quick photoshoot this morning... Lucy is getting her vaccine today!!! My strong girl is excited! one step closer to reality!