Monday, December 20, 2021

Almost Christmas...


So close to Christmas... I don't have a lot of pictures as we have been busy for sure! First, Chris had his annual man-date with Jason... they had fun and I enjoyed the random pictures they would send me through the night...



Our schedules were busy and Lucy ended up having to hang at the salon with me while I had my hair colored. She did amazing and was cute hanging out with her little backpack and snacks...



It was spirit week at school and I didn't take any other pictures except for the "grinch" day... My attempt at a last-minute Cindy-Lu-Who or whatever hair! The kids always leave at 7:10 in the morning for school and she decided at 7 she wanted to participate in the day...



My little cheerleaders cheered at a high school girls' varsity game. They did a nice job and it was cute to see them compared to the older high schoolers. The team gave us little plastic basketballs to throw at the crowd... I wish I would have gotten it on camera, but the girls ran to the crowd and then proceeded to throw AS HARD AS THEY COULD at the crowd. Everyone was dodging balls and laughing for sure!



Heidi was oh so thrilled to have to attend...


And how I typically see Heidi...through facetime...telling her to come down or do something...