Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Snow...


Well... The COVID portion is done for now for us - we have all recovered... BUT I managed to get a sinus infection shortly after COVID... I now have antibiotics and nasal sprays and hope to recover quickly. The doctor even laughed, the last medicine on record was from 2017 - it has been a while!

We ran errands this weekend before the snow came and then we were bums... I did not take any pictures as I don't feel well... but we didn't do anything either. It was a MISSION to find tennis shoes in the girl's sizes at stores - we finally found Lucy's randomly at Kohl's after striking out at places like Dicks and DSW... Heidi we couldn't find anything and ended up ordering them! The stores had no inventory and it was very frustrating...plus, I'm not going to buy $200 special Nike shoes for her to run in and wear to Disney (don't worry - Heidi didn't want them) but those were the only ones in her size!


Lucy enjoying her day off of school on MLK day. I had the day off too which was appreciated since I am still sick. 



It snowed... there are drifts of over 2 feet of snow... 



Rizzo wasn't so sure and the wind would blow and almost take him out!



He turns one this week! He is still tiny and we call him our forever puppy!



We are just 10 days away from our vacation - need to pack, get better, and survive the snow!