Monday, April 11, 2022

Dogs - Games - Tea & DC


This weekend ended up being busy! We ran errands, Lucy had a birthday party to attend, did some yard work, and we played our new Golden Tee machine too!

Probably the only picture I will receive while Heidi is gone to DC - more on that later...



For some reason, I have lots of dog pictures from this week. Their lives are so rough :)



Entertaining Lucy...I have a funny video of a great shot by Lucy but it is too hard to post here!



The Golden Tee is fun. It has several versions of Golden Tee, Bowling, and Shuffle Board. Lucy was WAY too good at bowling... like bowled a 250 where Chris and I barely broke 100!



Lucy had a lovely birthday tea party that she attended. The girls were all acting so fancy...as they drank pink lemonade out of their teapots! ha. 



Washington DC trip! It is finally time for the 8th graders to head to DC. We were at school at 5:45am and they were ready to go! It was very hard to get Heidi to pose for pictures. All of the parents were trying their best to grab some shots!



I got them to take a selfie with my phone... I call that a win.



I could barely get a hug this morning but excited for them! Lucy is excited to be an only child for 3 days!



I'm watching the app like a hawk to see where they are... I can't wait to hear all about it.



This is a 3 day week for all of us. Spring Break starts on Thursday and we decided to mulch our yard. Then we are off to a volleyball tournament before Easter.