Friday, July 8, 2022

OMAHA


I tried to collect pictures from various people, but it means this blog will be all out of order! The picture above is Remy home with just Chris and sad we are all not there! We drove up to Omaha the weekend of the 25th and enjoyed seeing family and friends. Then Heidi left with Kendall, Grandpa Jeff, and Nana to tour South Dakota and Wyoming. Chris drove home with the dogs and the fish for the weekend and Lucy and I stayed with Babs until Heidi returned. Then Heidi, Lucy, and I flew home to Cleveland after the 4th. Confused yet? 

Heidi and Kendall are on their trip. They saw the Corn Palace, Wall Drug, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, something about a buffalo hole, zip-lined, alpine slides, and water parks and then partied with the Kahler side of the family for the 4th.


Chris managed the drive home by himself with the pets...



But he entertained himself on the weekend...



Some more Heidi and Kendall...


Now we are back to the beginning of the trip when we drove from Cleveland to Omaha...



It was VERY hard to get these cousins and teenagers to pose for any pictures, so random shots!


Aunt Val!


The weather was wonderful and the kids took full advantage of playing outside.


Nothing better than the game closet...


The only picture I snagged of the elusive Uncle Tone... of course in Omaha, I go through spurts of lots of photos and no photos. Maybe one day I will get better at it.


Onto my dad and Bevs' for birthday celebrations.



Oh Lucy.


Lucy read a whole book to Babs!


I walked in the morning and visited my old elementary school. It really did have a beautiful view. 



Omaha Zoo!


Every.Single.Picture

Teens in their natural state.


It is one for the record books - I have more than 1 photo of Uncle Brett!



Watching Heidi travel across South Dakota...



Babs and Lucy participated in my work yoga break. 



Putt-putt


Babs weekend was running errands, playing lots of games, and relaxing!



Before we knew it, Heidi, Lucy, and I were up early and flying home to Cleveland!



From the Kahler 4th party.


We will end with Rizzo relaxing in the sun...