Monday, June 8, 2009

Rewind of the week and end with a one-year-old...

Here is a recap of the week! First - here are the pictures from Ayla and Heidi's pool party.

Heidi and Ayla first getting to know each other - before the pool... Isn't Ayla's swimsuit so cute!


Take one - Heidi not so happy - Ayla loving it!


Now Ayla trying to steal Heidi's pacifier



And Heidi trying to steal Ayla's hat


This is as close as Heidi would get to sitting in the water


Now finally both happy!

My favorite part - this is how I would imagine Ayla explaining herself... Uh oh - you caught me!


Come on! Everyone likes a beer every once in awhile! Drink with me!

Here is a random picture when Heidi and I were lounging on the couch...



Heidi likes to be pushed in things - like a laundry basket - well I needed to empty the dryer and she happen to already be in the basket - hehe - she loved it - I think she could have taken a nap in there!


Now to the highlight of the week - our little baby is now 1!!!! Heidi and Kendall - ready to get the party started!

The cake...

Her cake


She started off slow, barely poking at the frosting, but with encouragement from dad - she finally was able to dive in! What a mess!





We had to have a quick bath and a wardrobe change - Christina made Heidi a tutu - which Heidi loved! She actually wore it the rest of the day! Nothing like a girl in a tutu playing in a fire truck! Heidi was worn out, but I think all the new people and toys kept her going, but you can tell by the pictures - she was TIRED!




I can't believe she is one! Thanks to all our family and friends who came to our last minute party! Now tomorrow is her doctor's appointment! We will see how she has grown!