Friday, May 29, 2009

Butt Up...Play On...


I finally got the chance to take pictures of how Heidi sleeps. No matter where you put her down in the crib, what position or anything - she always ends up, pushed against the side with her butt up in the air. I worried for awhile - she is basically on her belly - she is sleeping against the bumpers etc etc - all the things that are drilled into your head that they are bad - but finally I said - whatever - Heidi does it every nap, every night, every time she sleeps - I just can't wait until one day she is married and going to bed with her husband - kisses him goodnight - then curls up with her butt up in the air and goes to bed...classy!

This is just of Heidi tonight - playing around - we took the side rails off our Chicco car thingy and now she has figured how to get on and off - on and off - on and off - you get the picture - she has even figured out that the seat opens and its a great place for her cell phone.

She is a little ham - isn't she? I'm digging the pigtails...

Tomorrow is our swim date with Ayla - we can't wait - we will have PLENTY of pictures - I'm sure!