Monday, May 25, 2009

Quick Update...

Crazy memorial weekend - Friday didn't start off too nicely - we received an early morning call that Chris' dad went into the hospital with all sorts of issues (kidneys, dehydration, heart, and more) - after a weekend of tests, more tests, some drugs, some fluids, rest and hospital food - he is safely back home recovering. We are glad to see him home!


Also this weekend - Chris has managed to get pink eye - really?!?!?! - I'm like - come on! We don't need anything else right now - so he is quarantined and healing... I made him a nice eye patch so he could be around Heidi (don't worry - he washed his hands - constantly and really didn't touch her)


Then Matt, Christina, Blake, Kendall, Heidi and I all travelled to Iowa to see the Stuedemann side of the family - we all piled in my car - and made the 6 hour trip on Sunday. It was nice to see everyone and I brought my camera but didn't take one single picture - retarded. I will have to steal some from the family...


I'm tired... but here is a cute picture of Heidi I snapped tonight...