Friday, April 23, 2010

GIP Part Deux...

What is GIP? Well that's Gonzales In Progress...aka I'm Pregnant! Yes, Chris and I are expecting our second kiddo sometime in November - November 24th to be exact. We are very excited and can't wait to find out what we are having.


We told our parents back on Easter - For my mom we wrote Big Sister on a diaper and then I asked for a favor to change Heidi... um she didn't get it right away - but then eventually figure it out...It was hilarious.




For my dad, we may have done a less than conventional way...Here is the conversation pre-telling my dad and Bev...

I called up Matt...

Me: "Hey Matt, I got an idea for telling dad that I'm pregnant"

Matt: "What?"

Me: "Can I write on your butt and then you moon them?"

Matt: "Well of course"


And so it happened...



Chris' family - we spared them the shock of a full moon and decided to do a more traditional method. Heidi had her nice Easter dress on and we said we didn't want it to get dirty. We put the t-shirt on and Virginia figured it out right away!


So far so good - no morning sickness and only a very very few sick feeling moments - I'm tired but all in all - feeling great! Thought we would share our news with everyone!