Thursday, December 9, 2010

This Are Falling Into Place...

Whew - what a C.R.A.Z.Y. last few weeks - with many more to come - but I feel like things are FINALLY falling into place. An update:

Our house sold in 3 weeks - YEAH! We are moving out the 27th - 29th of this month - closing December 30th.

We found a new house in Cleveland - but due to paperwork - banks - and two relocation companies (yep we chose a house where they were relocating too) - we aren't closing until January 21st. I don't mind. :) So in the meantime, we are moving in with parents until we officially move.

I am excited for our new home. We will have to of course do some redecorating...



Chris right now is working from home doing both his jobs - his old and new. They just hired his replacement for the old - so its training time. He will continue to work from home until we move.
I am actually transferring with West with my same job (YEAH!) I'm VERY excited about that. I love my job and the people I work with and would be very sad to leave. I'm glad it is working out. I will be working from home and Heidi will be going to daycare. I'm not going to miss getting ready in the morning. Let's just hope I don't have to do any video conferencing... :)

Back to the paperwork...