Monday, April 11, 2011

Cleveland Visit by Christina Kahler

Christina was gracious enough to share the pictures she took while in Cleveland. I love them - you can check out her real work at: christinakahler.com The anticipation of their arrival...

I wish I could have video taped Blake, Kendall and Heidi all running towards each other - classic!




The sleeping situation... Night 1 - fail, Night 2 - fail, Night 3 - SUCCESS!



Kendall...

Heidi playing...


I love the next series of pictures...






Heidi and Kendall jumping together.


Mr. Blake.




Another Heidi photo session - LOVE!










At Melt... sooooo delicious...








Bath time! I know these pictures will haunt our kids forever :)






Ending with the Science museum - fun fun fun!





Thank you Christina for taking pictures - I always love them!




Complete side note - Heidi was sick all weekend and today - found out - she has food poisoning! YIKES! She is doing fine - just focusing on her not getting dehydrated! This is one very messy - very UNCOOL sickness here!