Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finding Comfort with Food Poisoning...




Heidi has come back from food poisoning - longest 5 days of my life. I just felt bad when she was crying because her tummy or her butt hurt and there is nothing we could do. Then she wanted certain foods - like V8 juice - and she couldn't have them and didn't understand why not. On a funny note - for some reason all she wanted was meat. And yes - she would ask for meat. Meat being anything from bologna to chicken to hamburger or whatever - she just wanted meat. I wish I would have recorded her crying for meat - classic.


Heidi trying to find comfort for her upset tummy - she decided laying with Taco in the dog bed was the best choice. Pretty cute.



Also she was home Monday and Tuesday - ever tried to work while a toddler is home - not the easiest thing. So I resorted to her playing with my old office supplies. She called these pictures of monsters. Hey it kept her busy for a hour and now I have nice artwork for my office.



Last night was a fun night in the Gonzales house. Heidi was back to herself and all of us were hyper. We decided to play a little hide-and-go-seek. First was my turn and with the help of Brewski who is really good at finding me - Heidi was able to find me each time. Then it was time for Heidi to hide. For some reason if Chris and I were walking around saying "where was Heidi?" - she would go "SQUEAK" - like say the word. NO IDEA where that came from! :)


Sometimes it would even be "I'm Right HERE!" Too funny. Plus the hiding places she would choose are hilarious - stand behind a dining room chair that is see through - lay in the dog bed - go in the pantry - but leave it open and just face the shelves. Very entertaining. I'm glad she is back!