Sunday, November 27, 2011

Photos

I am not a photographer - I sometimes happen to fall onto some great pictures - but that is very rare and this is NOT one of those occasions. I have always rested on the talented Christina Kahler for photos of Heidi - well being away from Omaha - can't really do that as much as I would like.

I thought of a brilliant plan to take Heidi in the woods by our house and try to get some shots. Well...it didn't go so well. First mistake - the sun was blazing and causing all sorts of shadows and light issues. Hench why most of the picture below the face is shaded or sun is coming across half her face. Mistake number 2 - I actually thought I would be able to wing it - one of the best things about Christina taking pictures - it isn't me - so Heidi will listen...

I think through some photo editing from Rockbrook Camera - I managed to salvage a couple to give the grandparents for Christmas. I thought I would go ahead and share them (unedited)- it just shows - we did have a good time out there. Heidi loved running through the leaves and playing with sticks.

 PS - and yes she is totally sitting on a beer box...just keeping it classy. :)