Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Fest 2011

Sorry for the delay - I'm recovering from gallbladder surgery and thought while I lay here - it would be a perfect time to update the blog with some Thanksgiving pictures! Completely random - enjoy!
Macey, Taco and Brewski all waiting patiently to share an animal cookie with grandpa Darrell...
Doesn't this look soooo good! My mom is a rockstar at her pecan rolls... They were awesome!!!
It was SO nice on Thanksgiving - we even played football in the backyard in t-shirts!
Heidi enjoying Daddy's home-brewed root beer


 Cousin Dance Fest!!!
Joni was kind enough to bring a fun project for everyone to do - Turkey hats! Uncle Mike, Joni and Heidi wore them the whole day!
Look at that turkey!!!
Uncle Mike rockin' his turkey hat!
Nice Bob.
Holiday cheer...
Too much holiday cheer...
Heidi was so proud of her bag she received at Sunday school.
Macey!
Cookie making at the Gonzales'
We gave up at the end...They all tasted the same.

 We had a great time over Thanksgiving with everyone!

And yes - for those of you who don't know - I had to have my gallbladder removed on Friday December 2nd - after enjoying all the wonderful Thanksgiving food - I had a gallstone attack - ended up in urgent care and found out - I needed to part ways with my gallbladder. Luckily I'm home in Omaha and being well cared for by my family and should be back to normal very soon!