Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cell Phone Pics

I know - shame on me - I have no pictures besides the random ones from my phone. It was even my birthday and we didn't take a single picture (I had a cold - and I'm the photographer (photographer a very "loose" word)) Anyways - here are the random pictures from my phone from last week...

Heidi having a grand ole time on her Leapster
I had to take a picture of her watching a movie and having her hands folded just so - I was expecting her to twirl her thumbs next!
Ducks in our backyard (to the left) - Heidi couldn't understand why she couldn't pet them.
A dog's life must be rough. Brewski chilling.
Project time! More of - Have to do before the baby comes!!! All the containers of crap you see are all baby stuff from clothes to bottles to whatever. I have a huge task ahead of me!