Monday, January 14, 2013

Just the Weekend...

In the theme of getting our lives back on track - we decided to head out to the museum for a Saturday afternoon. Lucy was all set in the stroller and Heidi was all set with her carrier...for her frog.


Their exhibit this time was all about whales and I have to admit, it was pretty cool. A lot of big screens so it felt like you were looking at whales in the ocean. And as Chris keeps giggling about, they had an entire skeleton of a sperm whale - the largest whale in the ocean. He wants to make so many jokes about sperm whales. Great...I married a 7 year old. I couldn't take any pictures inside the exhibit, but I didn't mind - gave me a chance to participate!



Onto the rest of the museum...

Check in on Lucy - she was happy happy happy and was awake and alert the whole time!

 It was 60 degrees outside - in January! Who knew?


The museum was great and we had a good time - now we did learn our lesson and we shouldn't have gone to dinner after the museum - too much stimuli and she was an unhappy baby for bedtime! Plus - she had a major blowout - that ended up all down my side... baby poop on you...I don't recommend it!

Now Lucy is growing - but it still a little peanut - how much? She can fit in Heidi's play stroller! hehe

I tried to take pictures of Lucy - well she had other plans - like playing with my camera strap! :) She is turning into quite the character!


So I ended up taking some sibling pictures... Man - its hard with two - one would look - then the other would look etc. I love the one where Lucy is staring at Heidi... she LOVES Heidi!


We have tried the jump chair again - no - Lucy is not doing any jumping - more like rotating slowly while pushing buttons. Its just another tool to use in the morning so I can get ready!!! Speaking of morning - we are doing better. We got up a little early this morning around 4:45 - but I'm hoping that is just the weekend aftermath and we get back to 5:30am!

Lucy is FINALLY starting to love baths! I think once she can sit - she will really enjoy them!


This was this morning - first Heidi really wanted an alarm clock and so we got it, set it and this morning...crying - mad as hell Heidi - like what the hell is this and why is it going off? Classic. She then crawled into my bed - where I had just put Lucy down for her mid morning nap. Both my sleeping babies!