Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lucy

Lucy is almost one - I thought I would try to catch some pictures of her...

Of course - she is the most happy being naked...If she had it her way - she would be crawling around with just a diaper on - all day - every day. Check out her crazy hair - love it!


Lucy has been pulling herself up on everything and trying to reach items. I guess in school she slipped and bonked her head and her rib - she got some nice bruises!


I had to put a fun dress on... SO cute!


 The headband staying on... not so much...



Heidi was busy playing and didn't want her picture taken - but I got a couple...



I thought the orange and green grass would be perfect together - one problem - Lucy did NOT like the grass!


 And then my clouds went away and the sun came out...



Lucy wasn't into the grass - so I took her back inside and just let her play. I wanted to get a shot of her first tooth! She finally has one!!!


You can see it in this one...



 And this one...



 And this one...


And ending on a last fun picture!


She is growing so fast. FULL of personality. She is becoming quite an eater - she even had bacon and eggs this morning! We are starting to think she might be left handed - but its too early to tell. She dances all the time and crawls very quickly. She will walk if you guide her and gets into trouble every where she can. If she can put it in her mouth, open it, touch it - she will. We have to keep our eyes on this one. Our little Lucy - finally able to wear 9 month clothes...sort of. :)