Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Visit and Pictures!

We had a wonderful visit from Grandpa Darrell and Grandma Babs. I tried to take more pictures, but we were too busy running around to get too many!

Grandma bought Heidi a new fun dress she wanted and Heidi LOVES it! She had to model it!

Grandma Babs is not known for wanting to pose for pictures - so.... this time around, I took as many as I could until she hit me.

 Grandpa loves to be silly with Heidi...


 It was nice enough for a walk and playtime at the park!


 Lucy loved all the attention from Grandma and Grandpa!


It was so great for them to come and visit and I know we were all sad to have them leave. Heidi is counting down the days until we are back in Omaha for Thanksgiving.


BTW - Babs back to Candy Crush... hehe


 Moving on to this weekend... for a moment - everyone was all about Chris!


 Heidi being Heidi...



 And then I decided it had been awhile since my last try at sister pictures...so why not try again...


 It started off - as usual...


 Then - finally some good ones!!!


My favorite - both actually looking at the camera!!!


 And it was over as quickly as it started... onto single pictures...


Lucy's faces just crack me - very animated!


 Sharing a snack with Brew.


 Heidi's official count down to Omaha chart!

And lastly, Heidi had a birthday party today and we discovered these fun new package decorating kits - fun!

Coming this week...Heidi in Cheerleading Camp! FUN! Don't worry - you know I will take tons of pictures if I'm allowed!