Monday, February 10, 2014

Random and Star Student

Wanna see some crusty kids playing with a laundry basket?


Yep.

We all finally did shower - Chris and I had a work function/date night Friday night. We had our babysitter which the kids love and maybe we were moving a little slow Saturday morning. But we finally did get ready and headed off to church and the church festival. It was fun - a little crazy - that's why I have all of one picture. But fun.

It's still a winter wonderland. Yes, that is tons of snow you see out my windows. I don't know how many inches we have. I think we have more than the East side for once. The do a great job of clearing the snow but the potholes! Chris has already had to get a new tire from hitting a pot hole and East Cleveland roads are so bad (no surprise) they are down to the brick in most spots!


I was very busy on Sunday running around and didn't get any pictures taken. I was going to take some pictures tonight but...

 Not happy. So I threw some ham at her and put her in the bath - which she wasn't happy either...


 But... she started to come around :)


And she went to bed a clean happy baby.

Heidi is the star student this week at school. Which means - a poster of pictures she chooses, bringing her favorite book and toys to school and some other fun activities. I forgot how long it takes to do a photo collage. It took forever on Sunday! Seriously! But Heidi was super proud and loves it - so worth it. I can tell Heidi is very happy to be the star student!


Our star student Heidi!