Sunday, February 23, 2014

Playdate

Random picture first...Heidi modeling the true size if Chris' new smoker.


Lucy has been in a great mood. She literally almost has all of her teeth. I seriously think they came in a two week time period! She now does NOT want you to cut up anything. She wants to eat the hamburger like it comes or a whole cheese stick or a whole banana. She eats SO MUCH! I swear I have a little teenager I'm feeding or something!

Lucy enjoying her snack and not appreciating Brewski being near by!


She is also in love with throwing things away - like her banana peel or the wrapper to something. When she is done with something - she throws it away and then walks to the pantry wanting more! She also takes empty boxes to the recycling pile.


 Of course she had to have a dance break. She loves that Pharrell Williams Happy song.


Heidi was able to have a friend over all day and even spent the night. We took everyone to Fat Heads and then they played! Later her mom and brother also joined the party. Her name is Lucy too so it was funny having two Lucys in the house! I didn't get very many pictures of them playing. I was interrupting I guess! :)


They fell asleep watching a movie! We had pancakes in the morning and it was fun! I think friend Lucy's dad was jealous he was out of town and couldn't join the party! :)

Lastly, we have a random Lucy video. She is such a character.