Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Chris

It was a birthday weekend! What did Chris want to do? Hang out - drink some beer and smoke some meat. Check, check and check. It was a fun weekend!

We gave Chris a bucket of his favorite items. He loved it and consumed quite a bit. I also gave him a new Bluetooth wireless speaker - which we put to good use and I'm glad I didn't buy a bad one!


Like I said - we all had a good time... enough to wear mustaches...


We also made a couple other purchases with our garage sale money! FINALLY new patio furniture!!! Chris found this gem for the kids at Sam's. It is super cute - good quality and the kids love it. Now I didn't take any pictures but the dogs also think this is their new dog bed :)


I didn't take any pictures of the birthday festivities - we were all too busy chatting and having a good time...we did wake up to this though...


With some effort - it is all cleaned up and we can proceed with our day. Chris' consisted of hanging out on the couch :)

Here is a better shot of our new patio furniture. In the middle - you take off the cover and there is a fire pit - which we broke in last night. I love it! It's perfect!


And ending with some random shots of Lucy and a video of the girls waking daddy up.



Now its prepping for our special visitors coming on Tuesday!!! Have I cleaned??? nope. But we will get it all done! Can't wait for the Gonzales family to get here!