Sunday, January 25, 2015

Having Fun

Still goofing around in the Gonzales household. I won a large boxing glove when we went to Dave and Buster's last week... it can be pretty entertaining.. Too bad I couldn't win two out of the crane game! The girls like hitting daddy the best!


We had Monday off of work for MLK day and I took Heidi and her friend, Lucy to go paint some pottery. The girls really have fun together, She spent and night and we even went to a movie!


I caught Heidi and Lucy playing nicely together. I just need to document it for the record. :)



Lucy is wildly entertaining and really a character. We joke we need to get her into acting lessons since she is so dramatic for everything (good and bad). I need to post some of the videos we have of her - she cracks us up!


 Today is just a lazy Sunday and nice to have a normal weekend again!