Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Weekend

I got Lucy's hair into a high pony tail this weekend and it was super cute! Her hair is not like Heidi's where I could smooth it out and have no fly-aways - Lucy's hair is nothing but crazy! It curls, flips and wisps everywhere! It fits her personality though :)


The girls were in super good moods Saturday morning and being goofy. I'm finding it harder and harder to get Heidi to sit for any pictures!


 I finally got them!

Heidi got a wear a little pink lip balm and I gave her a sponge that was wet and convinced her it was makeup - she thought she was the coolest person ever!


Heidi always looks so nice and put together and then there is Lucy...


Of course we went to Fat Heads. They gave us the big booth in the back and it was nice for once to be able to spread out as a family!




This is typical Lucy in the car - what you can't capture in the pictures is the lovely smell of her feet.


We went to the Cleveland auto show and it was - overwhelming. Tons of people, cranky Lucy, we don't have a double stroller and this was one example where we needed one. Heidi wanted to sit which caused Lucy to throw a fit and vice versa. We did accomplish our goal of checking out my potential next cars. Nothing anytime soon but I have my eye on a couple.


I finally let Lucy run free - I didn't care at that point.


Good weekend. It was nice to have no more snow and slightly higher temps. I feel spring around the corner - so I hope it comes soon!

One more note - Lucy talking has increased exponentially to three word sentences and many times where we realize we can understand her! It has been fun and very cute when she talks! :)

Other food for thought, as of next week - Lucy will be he exact same age as Heidi when we moved to Cleveland. Crazy huh?