Sunday, August 23, 2015

2nd Grade!

Little miss Heidi is an official 2nd grader! She is too cute and sassy in her little school uniform. Heidi was so super excited to go to school! She loves her teacher and is ready to learn more!



I love Lucy peeking through the side window!


 Lucy was already to go to school too. Preschool!


Heidi is VERY excited to have her own Sperrys shoes. She feels cool she gets to have the same shoes the older girls wear. It's funny.



I got Lucy to wear a dress on Saturday and she kept saying - "Pretty like Heidi" and would twirl. I think she associates twirly dresses with Heidi ;)


Right now its finish planning and prepping for the Church festival in 2 weeks. Disney is in 3 weeks, Chris is launching his new product to customers and I'm on week 3 of my new position. We are busy but good!