Sunday, August 9, 2015

Birthday Girl Lucy!

This will be a mash-up of a post! First we had visitors again from Omaha! Grandpa and Nana! It was wonderful to have them in town and we all enjoyed them. Chris slaved away and coo a beautiful brisket again!


I only brought the camera one day (sorry). Grandpa, Nana and the girls were very active while they were here but all I captured was when we all went to the Lake Erie nature center and Lake Erie Huntington Beach area.



Since I had to work today - Lucy's actual birthday - we decided to celebrate one week early. Nana and I managed to create, I think, a super cute cake! Lucy loved it and sat by it the whole evening, singing happy birthday to herself :)



Present time! So excited! Heidi did really well with handling Lucy getting all the presents.



 It was such a great visit. I know the girls loved having Grandpa and Nana around! Thank you for coming!

Even though most of the day I was working (launching our new system - go live is today and my new promotion includes me managing all the new reports for a big chunk of the business. Which translates to - I had to test and be involved for go-live!) I did catch Lucy being herself and beyond cute. Running around with a tutu under a dress, jewelry and heels. Love this kid!




 Lucy is 3 and officially in preschool! Crazy!!!