Sunday, October 11, 2015

Painting and Forts!

Last weekend I was playing in Chicago with my BFF Val...and nope - sorry - not a lot of pictures besides a bunch of selfies of Val and I. I had a blast and can't wait to do it again next year.

This week, Heidi had Friday off for teacher planning day or really, I'm not sure. So I worked from home and Heidi entertained herself. Heidi is quite the little artist. I happened to have some canvas' and paint and she just went to town. I love how she was like - I'm going to paint that bird with a long beak and then does it! So proud. I'm looking forward to what her mind comes up with!


Saturday was a stay-at-home sort of day. We weren't sure what we were going to do and I ended up building a super fort. I think it was my best one yet - complete with plenty of cubbies and corners to place things and I also incorporated the tee-pees we own. The majority of it is still up even now except I did have to dig a path to the computer. The girls had a lot of fun playing in it all weekend.



 This week is cheer leading camp! That should be fun once again.